Semi-Flexible Casting Resin
Semi flexible polymer casting resin used in visual displays. This resin has medium durability for working parts. Finished product is lightweight, prefect for panels and wall displays simulated stone or fossilized appearance. Due to the high impact resistance it has been used on the strike face of golf clubs. Several versions of SpeedSet are currently used, to encapsulate electrical components.
Casting Visual Displays
SpeedSet™ is a flexible casting polymer used for casting visual displays and medium durability working parts. It can be used for casting lightweight wall display panels to simulate a stone or fossilized appearance.
Museums and amusement parks have used SpeedSet™ to create movable wall panels and backdrops for visual displays. Our customers have also used SpeedSet™ for encapsulating electrical components and in the manufacture of impact surfaces for golf clubs.
- Low viscosity
- High strength and durometer
- Requires only hand mixing and applying
- Various working and de-molding times
- Available in four different hardness (ranges from 35-70 Shore D), mix ratios and cure times to best fit your manufacturing process (see chart).
- SpeedSet™ can be colored with our RV series pigments to improve UV color stability.
- Casting visual displays and medium durability working parts
- Casting lightweight wall display panels to simulate a stone or fossilized appearance
- Moveable wall panels and backdrops for visual displays
- Durable interactive museum displays
- Encapsulating electrical components
- Impact surfaces for golf clubs